SEMrush Site Audit Exam Answers 2020
Exam Name: SEMrush Site Audit Exam
Note: We have tried our best to provide the 100% correct answers of SEMrush Site Audit Exam. Follow the guide and get the best results in the exam.
- What pages should be present in the sitemaps?
- What should you fix first while working on technical SEO?
- Where should your sitemap be referenced?
- Why would you want to slow down your crawl when setting up a site audit?
- What is a canonical tag?
- What is the purpose of an optimized meta description?
- Site Audit flags your web pages as duplicate content due to their URL parameters, which appear when one applies a filter. What should you do in this case?
- What is the rough rule of thumb for the ratio of internal links to your core pages?
- If a page is “Orphaned” what does it mean?
- Which check is NOT related to a security issue?
- What is the purpose of an optimized title tag?
- What issues are the most critical to fix first?
- Where to find a list of your website’s new pages?
- Which Site Audit report contains the list of unresolved errors?
- Where do you go to see technical improvement change logs?
- Why is it necessary to make scheduled recrawls of your website on a regular basis?
- Which of the following is NOT a correct canonical tag implementation?
- With SEMrush Site Audit, it is possible to crawl a site behind a password protected login.
- When working out a technical strategy how should you categorise issues?
- Which is the best way to get rid of a 404 error if a web page moved to another URL?
- Should you use nofollow when internally linking and looking to pass page rank?
- How do you quickly check if all the issues related to redirect loops and 404 errors are fixed?