SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam Answers 2020
Exam Name: SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam
Note: We have tried our best to provide the 100% correct answers of SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam. Follow the guide and get the best results in the exam.
- What does the SEMrush Sensor score refer to?
- Which tool helps you better understand what’s happening on your website and improve your SEO strategy based on your actual traffic statistics?
- You are going to check your site’s technical health, but you need to exclude a part of your website from the analysis. What is the easiest way to do this with the help of SEMrush?
- Which domain shown in the picture was the most popular worldwide in August 2018?
- Position Tracking Visibility is another name for Average Position
- SEMrush provides only fresh live data for Domain Analytics.
- Which tool can help you find a way to rank higher for target keywords?
- The Link Building tool helps users enrich their sites’ backlink profiles. The tool can be integrated with Google Search Console. What will this integration do?
- Mark the three statements that desсribe the Keyword Difficulty tool’s functionality.
- Look at the table from the Backlink Gap tool. What do the numbers in the last five columns show?
- Listing Management allows you to manage your business data (like address, phone number, business hours, and payment methods) in different directories at once.
- Which tool allows you to compare backlink profiles for more than 6 domains at the same time?
- To get the most precise and recent data about traffic and user behavior for your website SEO Dashboard allows you to connect Google Analytics and Google Search Console to it.
- Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
- Position Tracking allows users to track a website’s search visibility across multiple devices (desktop, phone and tablet) and locations (down to the city level) in one project.
- The Backlink Analytics report helps users compare backlink metrics for several URLs.
- You cannot compare more than three domains with the help of Keyword Gap.
- What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?
- Which SEMrush tool will guide you through the first steps in creating new content for target keywords?
- Look at the image below. Where should you click to learn about toxic markers of the first backlink in the list?
- Which issue type reported by the Site Audit tool is most severe?
- Look at these keyword lists generated by the Keyword Magic Tool. Keywords from which list are more difficult in terms of bypassing your competitors in organic search?
- The Traffic Analytics tool provides information about traffic driven to websites by different search engines EXCEPT…
- The My Reports Tool allows you to… Choose three answers.