SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers 2020
Exam Name: SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam
Note: We have tried our best to provide the 100% correct answers of SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam. Follow the guide and get the best results in the exam.
- Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- Which keywords are best to target?
- Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- What does AMP stand for?
- What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.
- What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- What does PLA stand for?
- What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
- To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
- What is sitemap.xml?
- What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
- Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.